Full Service Swimming Pool Management | NJ PA DE MD
609.426.4252 |

Parent Info

For over 25 years, Sparkling Pools has been providing young adults with lifeguard training and certification. As one of the largest commercial pool management firms in New Jersey, Sparkling Pools has built a reputation for sincere, hard work with an unparalleled commitment to quality.

Utilizing a unique combination of leadership and personalized service, Sparkling Pool Services is the leader in the pool management industry.

Questions & Answers

How do I know when and where my child will be working?

Guards will be provided with a user name and password for our scheduling system, Deputy. Here your child will be able to request days off, see and confirm the work schedule, access the address of each pool, and clock in and out, all from his or her computer or smart phone.

What if my child is sick and cannot make it to a shift?

Guards must notify their Field Supervisor immediately if they think they will be unable to come to work for any reason. All guards are asked to find their own coverage if they cannot make a scheduled shift. Contact the Field Supervisor for assistance in finding a substitute.

Will my child be working alone?

Some of our pools are only required to have one Lifeguard. These are typically very quiet working environments. The Field Supervisor and Regional Manager are always in the area for support.

What happens if there is an Emergency at my child's pool?

We have an extensive training program for our Lifeguards when they complete lifeguard training with SPS. Guards should regularly review their training manual and the things they learned in class. All guards will go over the Emergency Action plan with their Field Supervisor at their Pool Side Orientation on their first day.

Will my child get a break during their shift?

Field Supervisors travel from pool to pool throughout the day to give guards meal breaks. Guards are allowed to clear the pool to use the restroom, call their field supervisor, or cool off on very hot days.

What happens during inclement weather?

Always assume that your child will be working their scheduled shifts -even on rainy days! You will be notified of any pool closings, but this is extremely rare.

Does my child need working papers?

If your child is under 18 they will need working papers. A new set of papers is required for each new job. The guidance office at your child's school can provide them.

When will my child receive a pay check?

Sparkling Pool Services, Inc. employees are paid via Direct Deposit through ADP payroll services. Paychecks are issued every other Friday. Your child will be provided with a user name and password to the APD website in order to access his or her paystubs.

Parents questions
© 2018 Sparkling Pool Services. All Rights Reserved. Website Development PDG.
P.O. Box 505 Windsor, NJ 08561 (NJ) Phone: (609) 426-4252 (PA) Phone: (215) 486-7171